First listed in the City of Rochester Business Directory in 1905, The G.L. Miner Company was a dealer of motorcycles. Until 1923 it was located on Clinton Avenue at the corner of Court Street, now Xerox Tower. The view is from Clinton Avenue near the northeast corner of Washington Square Park looking towards Court Street. In the background the tower of the old First Unitarian Church is visible. Reproduced from 2” x 3 ¼” photograph.